Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orgasm tips for men (giving and receiving)
Tue, 23.11.2010, 04:30:52

RE: Orgasm tips for men (giving and receiving)
nothing, just thinking outloud, sorry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tue, 23.11.2010, 04:33:08

was it in response to my post? Something you agree or disagree with? The reason I ask is to see if any women agree with my advice
Tue, 23.11.2010, 04:34:17

i guess you can say i was surprised that you were the one who posted that. and yes, i agree with most of what you said. but i would say in moderation. personally, i think that kinda stuff is definitely hot, but if a guy were to do it all the time, i'd get pretty bored. sometimes i want to dominate, and other times i don't want there to be any domination at all.
Tue, 23.11.2010, 04:35:48

why were you surprised I posted it? lol. I've been giving advice on how to become successful with girls for a while. I've been there, done that. I agree that the stuff I mentioned shouldn't be used all the time. I sure as hell don't. Sometimes sex with my girl is raw, animalistic f*cking. Other times it's slow and sensual. Then there's fun sex where we try new positions and locations. I'm usually in control but sometimes she likes to dominate. So sex is always new and exciting
Tue, 23.11.2010, 04:37:51

(Tue, 23.11.2010 04:35:48)Monsoon Wrote:  why were you surprised I posted it? lol. I've been giving advice on how to become successful with girls for a while. I've been there, done that. I agree that the stuff I mentioned shouldn't be used all the time. I sure as hell don't. Sometimes sex with my girl is raw, animalistic f*cking. Other times it's slow and sensual. Then there's fun sex where we try new positions and locations. I'm usually in control but sometimes she likes to dominate. So sex is always new and exciting

i don't know. maybe i was thinking you were someone else, or attributing past posts that i read to you. either way, i agree with what you said entirely.
Post Reply  Post Thread