Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he cheating??
Sat, 04.12.2010, 01:53:36

Is he cheating??
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. When have been together a total of 8 years. I think he is having an emotional affair with an Ex best friend of mine.

Trying to make a long story short, me, my friend and husband hung out together alot. We all got along well, laughed...had a good time. Around April and May of this year I started to realize that everytime my friend came around her and my husband were in constant conversation mode. I kinda began to feel like I was the 3rd wheel. I had a faint weird gut feeling that things were not right between them but I just figured I was being crazy.

In May of this year I caught my husband texting my friend but when I asked him who he was texting he told me it was one of his guy friends. I decided to go into investigation mode the next day and look at our cell phone bill. I discovered that he had texted her over 400 times within the course of one month

I confronted him about this and of course he lied SO I told him how I knew he was texting her. He also had been deleting there conversations from his phone. He said he was doing this simply cause he felt she had been texting him to much, however, I knew, by looking at the bill that he was the one iniciating all of the conversations.

Well a couple of months have past, she moved to the beach, her number hasn't been appearing on the bill, and I always wondered deep down if he was finding a way to continue to communicate with her. My husband and I both have gmail accounts and I had been noticing that every time I logged in he was online on gmail. I decided to try and guess his password to his account and did and that's when I discovered that she was also online to. I beleive they have more than likely been chatting through gmail instant messenger.

Now...if this isn't a smack in the face. There is no way really for me to prove this because they are chatting through gmail chat mobile. Why does he have to continue to talk to her. Please be honest...I need honest opinions.

I also want to mention that he has been texting a certified homewrecker the past month or so also. This girl has been around the block and back and then some. What's up with that.... I don't know what to do cause he denies denies and says he wants to be with me and will do anything to change but continues to do crap like this.

PLEASE HELP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sat, 04.12.2010, 01:58:07

RE: Is he cheating??
Yes he is cheating. The 400 text messages is obvious proof. When one covers up, deletes, lies they have something damaging to hide. He has already emotionally left your marriage.
Sat, 04.12.2010, 02:03:27

Your husband doing this is a symptom of things wrong in your relationship. We don't know what those are. Only you two know.

Step back out of the trees and see the forrest (your marraige) for what it is. Look objectively and see what could be wrong, then have an honest conversation on how best to fix.

Of course honesty is a requirement for this to work and it doesn't quite seem that he's honest. Try talking to your supposed friend and accuse her. See if she'll spill the beans as to what is really going on.
Sat, 04.12.2010, 02:05:46

Thats a pity you should talk with your husband. You and your husband spend more than 2 years + all the years when he was your BF you should talk and see whats happen and how you can fix it.
Post Reply  Post Thread