Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Top Sex Destinations
Sun, 09.01.2011, 21:10:59

Top Sex Destinations
Top Sex Destinations, Sex Travel Places, World Sex Destinations
In this post I’m going to tell you from my travels my opinion about the best Sex Travel Places I have visit.
If you looking for alcohol and sexy young women It’s all here:
Note: If you want to see videos about this sex destinations and 100s more, don’t forget to visit our home page.

Pattaya Thailand - Pattaya for me is the king of nightlife worldwide. You have to forget all that you know, here is the truth and only the truth.
Ladyboys, Prostitutes, Drugs and House music is synonymous with the name Pattaya. The extreme nightlife of Pattaya is more for sex tourism.
From south Pattaya an till Nakloua the city is surrounding from pubs, strip clubs and bars. The main streets in Pattaya is the beach road and the second road and between is small streets that they call soi, the most famous barstreets is the soi 7 soi 8, Soi 6 and the soi 2. Pattaya started to expand into a resort for American GIs that they come from a base in Nakhon Ratchasima with plenty of money to spend. This adult Disneyland is the place for strong night hawks. From the time you arrive you will not find rest.
And that is the reason that is first on our Top Sex Destinations, Sex Travel Places, World Sex Destinations post !

Angeles City Philippines - Angeles City is coming second in my opinion to our Top Sex Destinations, Sex Travel Places, World Sex Destinations post ! The reason is because after all my travels worldwide is the second place that I found so many beautiful Asia girls concentrate in one place. Is 3 hours ride and 83 kilometers north of Nino agouino international airport in Manila. Like Pattaya Angeles city started from Americans GIs. Is the former home of the biggest American Base in the Philippines. There are more than 100 bars concentrate in to about 5 city blocs in Balibago. It’s all here: alcohol and sexy young women. I have visit Angeles city more then 2 times and I defiantly going back again, the girls there are not only very friendly but also speak perfect English. Prices in Balibago are extremely low and Angeles city Bars Distinct is without a doubt one of Asia’s best kept secrets.

Fortaleza Brazil - The third place on World Sex Destinations post is Fortaleza, Fortaleza is the capital city of the State of Ceará,
one of the smallest states in Brazil, When the lights go off in Fortalezas party starts. One of the best nightlife districts in the area is in Iracema, (Drago del Mar), These bars open late and cater to the traveler looking for a night of romance with a local girl usually. Sexy girls from all over Brazil come there for work (Programa) and a lot of them are from Manau. I wend there this season and I hade a great time, you can find a lot of beautiful mutata girls there. The prices is a lot cheaper compeer to other destinations in Brazil. The girls there are really cool and you can have different every night.

Ibiza Spain - The third place on Top Sex Destinations, Sex Travel Places, World Sex Destinations post is Ibiza.
Ibiza has a hedonistic heritage stretching back more than 30 years, It’s the undisputed dance Mecca of Europe. It attracts the highest amount of young people. The Ibiza Clubs are, of course, the prime attraction. Its just a pure party place. Nowhere else on the planet comes close to matching Ibiza’s great variety of clubs. Space, Pacha, Amnesia, Privilege, Esparadis and Eden are the biggest names of Ibiza’s clubbing scene. Top clubs with cosmopolitan mix of clubbers, the rich and famous, the young and trendy And just note that it’s become a major mecca for gay travelers as well. Ibiza have also many parties and every party at Ibiza is always a good one. Ibiza don’t have so many prostitutes but is so many girls from Europe that is almost impossible to don’t get a girlfriend. There is a jog says, Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to Ibiza !

Mykonos Greece - The last place on Top Sex Destinations, Sex Travel Places, World Sex Destinations post is Mykonos.
Mykonos is like a sister island to Ibiza, wild, uninhibited and clothing-optional.
Mykonos has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment and the island crowded with people of all sexual tendencies. Mykonos has for sure the most vibrant nightlife in the whole Greece, music and dancing never end. Guest DJs from around the world, playing the latest hits in beach bars, the most well-known for beach parties are Paradise, Super Paradise and Paranga. The night start at 6-7 p.m. with a few parites on the beach and last until 7-10 a.m. Mykonos is also a gay-friendly resort area which is packed with lots of gay clubs which are open for partying during the summer. Some of the best clubs is: Paradise Club, Cavo Paradiso Club, Astra Bar, Tropicana Beach Club, Caprice Bar and Space Club. In Mykonos you will see the most beautiful and famous girls from Greece and is not so difficult to talk to them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread