Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help... This is killing me
Mon, 31.05.2010, 01:26:36

I need help... This is killing me
Ok, I've been in a relationship for 2 years with my girlfriend. She lives 4 hours from me so its not that easy to see each other that often. My problem is she has been with 3 guys before me. And it just hurts so bad sometimes cause I don't know if when she IS with me, shes thinking about being with a guy. Theres been so many nights where I've cried over this. Shes seems to love me, but I'm just worried... And it hurts me personally because she took my virginity and I wasn't able to do the same with her. It just scares me cause shes lied to me before, like about little stupid things. But there have been a few that I question, like she was with this one guy before me and I asked him if they had sex, and he said no, he just kissed her, then I confronted her and she kept saying no no nothing happened, then she said oh ok I kissed him, and when I really broke down, she went back to saying no I didn't kiss him, I was just telling u what you wanted to hear. I just don't know what to do, I don't know how to feel, it breaks my heart not knowing how she feels even though I've asked her a million times and she keeps telling me she loves me and only me... But should I be hurt cause of her past? Should I be worried because shes been with more guys then girls? I'm just stuck, and I hate it....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Mon, 31.05.2010, 01:29:06

RE: I need help... This is killing me
You made the choice to lose your virginity to her, so her not being a virgin is well.....not her fault really. Look, if you sit there and worry, question her and get up set, you are going to ruin the relationship. Relationships are about trust. If you can't trust then you have nothing.
Mon, 31.05.2010, 01:31:12

Is worrying about it going to stop her from screwing around on you or is it more likely that your worrying about it is going to manifest in other ways and she will not remotely want to be around you because you become a big whiny pain in the ass.

Why also is it so much more a threat that she would go back to a man? Sounds like you would be better suited for someone who was always aware of her sexual orientation, and one that does not include men.
Mon, 31.05.2010, 01:32:48

She knows how you feel. That's why she really doesn't want to discuss her past with you or doesn't give you the truth all the time because it upsets you. But damned if she does and damned if she don't, you seem to get all over her about it anyways. Yes anyone who is bi will have more opportunities, but that doesn't make her a slut or desire more. Like the other poster said, maybe you would be more comfortable not dating someone that is bi. Find yourself a nice girl that's more at your level.
Post Reply  Post Thread