Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help!!!
Thu, 10.06.2010, 23:06:53

need help!!!
Hello my name is Katrina!
nice to be here .. Smile

I would like you guys to give me an advice..

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months, not too long, I'm 16 and he's 19.
It feels weird when I'm with him we never have a long conversation or sometimes we never talk at all, It's like when you see us together you would never guess that we're a couple or something, then if he really likes me like he says, he would call me or text everyday right? But he doesn't do that. I don't really want to fall in love with him but if that happens I would be more confused than I am now..
HELP PLEASE?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thu, 10.06.2010, 23:12:33

RE: need help!!!
I'm not really sure what you want us to help you with here. Do you need help on how to help him to communicate more with you? Do you want possible help on if you should stay with him?
Thu, 10.06.2010, 23:14:18

yes something like that .. or if I should do the first step and all that kind of things ..
Thu, 10.06.2010, 23:16:29

Well I would first talk to him, let him know that you would like to be able to talk to him more. Maybe he's more the silent type, but in a relationship even a budding 1 there does need to be communication.

If you haven't opened up to him, start to talk to him more. Tell him more about yourself, talk about your days etc., maybe that will help him to open up more.
Thu, 10.06.2010, 23:21:11

yeah I tried to do that but nothing happens .. but I'm very shy .. I have to stop being shy maybe that's the problem ..
Thu, 10.06.2010, 23:22:24

Yeah, if the both of you are shy, then 1 of you has to bite the bullet & start talking about things. Maybe once the ice is broken then you 2 can have a more open relationship where you talk about everything to each other.
Post Reply  Post Thread